ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) Insurance in the United States
Insurance Calculator Inc. provides a complete coverage on ATV insurance. From All-Terrain vehicles, Utility vehicles, Snowmobiles, Golf carts, Go carts, Sport All-Terrain vehicles (sATV), 4x4 All-Terrain vehicles (xATV), to Trail bikes, we work with a vast number of ATV insurance companies to ensure users like you receive the best coverage at the lowest rates.
Most homeowners and auto insurance policies provide some coverage on ATVs. However, in most cases, the coverage is insufficient. It is best to purchase policies dedicated to each of your ATVs. The average cost on ATV insurance throughout the United States is very affordable. At around $12 per month, you can have complete coverage on your ATV including, but not limited to, liability coverage, collision coverage, and comprehensive coverage.
Types of ATV Insurance Coverage Available
1. Bodily Liability Coverage - If you injure someone while operating your ATV, bodily liability coverage will provide the financial support against claims for injuries from any third party involved in an at-fault accident.
2. Property Damage Liability Coverage - This type of coverage will protect you against any claims for property damage (e.g. damage to other vehicles, public properties, personal properties) from any third party involved in an at-fault accident.
3. Collision Coverage - This type of coverage will protect your ATV from any damage involved in an at-fault or not-at-fault accident. Policy holder will be required to pay a fixed and pre-agreed amount in deductibles during the claim process.
4. Comprehensive Coverage - This type of coverage is similar to the comprehensive coverage of a typical auto insurance policy by protecting your ATV from any damage due to theft, vandalism, and natural disasters such as earthquake, hail, tsunami, lightning, flood, fire...etc. Policy holder will be required to pay a fixed and pre-agreed amount in deductibles during the claim process.
5. Uninsured Motorists Coverage - This type of coverage will protect you if you are involved in a not-at-fault accident where the third party involved does not have liability coverage.
6. Underinsured Motorists Coverage - This type of coverage will protect you if you are involved in a not-at-fault accident where the third party involved has insufficient liability coverage.
7. OEM Endorsement Coverage - Using second-hand hardware to repair vehicles is a common practice among repair shops. This type of coverage ensures that aftermarket and salvage replacement parts will not be used in repairing your insured ATV.
ATV Insurance in Different States
Each state has a unique set of rules and regulations on ATV insurance. For example, if you use your ATV in a state-owned or public park, liability coverage may be required before you are permitted to operate your ATV in these parks. To learn more about ATV insurance requirements in your local state, select your state below:
Savings Available through Insurance Calculator Inc.
1. Multi-Policy Discount - All of the insurance companies we work with provide more than just ATV insurance. Most of them provide homeowners insurance in addition to auto insurance. Combine auto insurance and/or home insurance with your ATV insurance policy to save an additional 14% on ATV insurance.
2. Safety Course Discount - Complete a certified ATV safety course and save an additional 5% on ATV insurance.
3. Association and Club Discount - There are many ATV owner clubs and associations throughout the nation where members receive anywhere from 10% to 35% discount on ATV insurance.
4. Payment Type Discount - Policy holders who choose to pay their insurance premiums on an annual basis can receive up to 10% discount on their insurance policy.
5. Anti-Theft and Theft-Recovery Discount - ATV owners can install anti-theft devices such as electronic or mechanical immobilizer and/or theft-recover devices such as GPS locator to save up to 20% on ATV insurance.
Why Choose ATV Insurance with Insurance Calculator Inc.
1. We Offer Competitive Quotes
We are one of the largest auto insurance provider in the United States. Through our innovative quotes comparison platform, the top ATV insurance providers compete on our website to build their customer base. As a result, users will be able to find the most affordable rates through out services.
2. We Offer Exclusive Discounts
We build and maintain good relationships with the leading auto insurance companies throughout the United States. Quite often, we receive exclusive discounts because we provide a large amount of quality leads. At Insurance Calculator Inc., you will find the best discounts and maximize your savings.
3. We have High Expectations for Our Insurance Partners
We look at more than just competitive pricings. In fact, we look at the claim process, the types of coverage available, the filing process, and the company's industry experience just as important as the rates available. To ensure the highest level of service to our users, we only work with the top-rated companies in the United States.