Military Auto Insurance in the United States
The United States government and many of the auto insurance companies we work with appreciate the work of military personnel. Many of the leading insurance providers across the nation are strong supporters of people who are or have been enrolled in the military during peace time as well as war time. Retired and active members of the USA military can enjoy additional savings on auto insurance.
Insurance Calculator Inc. partners with many auto insurance providers throughout the United States who provide additional discounts to military personnel.
Eligibility on Military Auto Insurance Discount
In order to receive military auto insurance discount, you must fulfill the following requirements:
You must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States AND one of the following:
- You or your spouse is an active or retired member of the Army
- You or your spouse is an active or retired member of the Navy Force
- You or your spouse is an active or retired member of the Air Force
- You or your spouse is an active or retired member of the Coast Guard
- You or your spouse is an active or retired member of the Marine Corps
Active or retired military service members who are also members of various professional military associations are also eligible to receive additional discounts on auto insurance on top of military discounts. Associations include, but not limited to, the following:
- AUSA - Association of the United States Army
- EANGUS - Enlisted Association of the National Guard of the United States
- FRA - Fleet Reserve Association
- MCL - Marine Corps League
- NIA - National Infantry Association
- NMFA - National Military Family Association
- NFCU - Navy Federal Credit Union
Types of Military Auto Insurance Coverage
Military auto insurance is almost identical to a typical car insurance policy. Coverage such as liability (which includes bodily injury liability and property damage liability), collision, comprehensive, uninsured motorist, underinsured motorist, personal injury protection (PIP), umbrella policy, rental, towing, and emergency expense coverage are all available in a military auto insurance policy.
If you meet the requirements to receive military discounts, be sure to notify your insurance provider immediately. Our website is equipped with an innovative quotes comparison tool, allowing military personnel to find and compare quotes from multiple providers, with military discounts pre-applied. "You can save more with us," said Eric, CEO of Insurance Calculator Inc.
Military Auto Insurance in Different States
Whether if you ride a motorcycle, drive a car, or operate a truck, your local state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) has a unique set of rules and regulations on auto insurance. To learn more about the auto insurance industry in your local state, select your state below:
Military Auto Insurance Checklist
In order to receive military discounts, your insurance provider will need the following:
- Proof of Military Service - Original documentation showing the start date and end date (if applicable) of your military service in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard.
- Make and Model of Your Vehicle - Each vehicle has its own unique security and safety rating. High ratings will result in lower insurance premium.
- Area of Commute and Parking Location - Where you drive and where you park your vehicle over night can impact the cost on insurance premium.
- Driving Record and Experience - You will need to bring a certified copy of your driving record and insurance history. Having a poor driving record will result in higher insurance premium.
- Age, Gender, and Marital Status - If you are married, please bring your marriage certificate with you so your spouse can enjoy military discounts as well on his/her auto insurance policy as well.
Why People Choose Insurance Calculator Inc.
Innovative Quotes Comparison Platform - We work with many insurance companies who provide military discounts throughout the United States. By using our tool (free to use), you don't need to contact insurance companies and obtain quotes one by one. Quotes from multiple eligible providers are returned and displayed on your screen in a matter of seconds, helping you to save both time and money.
We Work Leading Providers in the Nation - We don't just look at competitive pricing. In fact, we value the claim process, coverage available, filing process, and industry experience just as important as affordable rates. At Insurance Calculator Inc., we help users find the best coverage at the most affordable cost.
Exceptional and Knowledgeable Staff - We sell what we know. We know the auto insurance industry and we have connections with many retired military personnel who work in the auto insurance industry. We can help you with all of your auto insurance needs. Even if we don't (which rarely happens), we can direct you to the right directions.
Exclusive Discounts - Insurance Calculator Inc. provides a wide range of auto insurance products. From motorcycles, cars, RVs, ATVs, antique vehicles, trucks, to commercial vehicles, our staff is trained to accommodate the needs of our users in all ways possible. We maintain good relationships with the insurance companies we work with and often receive discounts exclusive to our users and clients.