Commercial and Business Auto Insurance in the United States
Insurance Calculator Inc. provides complete auto insurance coverage to various groups in the society. From individuals, families, small businesses, to large corporations, we offer competitive and customize coverage on various types of auto insurance. Commercial and business auto insurance is one of our most valuable vertical in the list of services we provide. For business owners like you, we understand that you are passionate about what you do. So our job is to help you stay focused on your business while we take care of all your auto insurance needs.
Types of Commercial and Business Auto Insurance Available
1. Auto Insurance for Sole Proprietorships - This type of auto insurance coverage is for individuals who are self-employed. Unlike personal auto insurance, auto insurance for sole proprietors offers a lot more coverage against damages and injuries. The claim service for this type of insurance is also a lot quicker and handled with a higher level of importance and urgency.
2. Auto Insurance for Partnerships - This type of auto insurance coverage is for people who are in partnerships. This type of coverage offers significant discounts to insure multiple vehicles in the same business, providing coverage for both personal and business use of the insured vehicles.
3. Auto Insurance for Small Businesses - For businesses with 100 employees or less, we offer competitive rates on auto insurance for business vehicles. This type of coverage does not offer coverage for employees' personal vehicles. For example, this type of coverage is perfect for car rental companies with 100 employees or less.
4. Auto Insurance for Corporations - For businesses with 100 employees or more, we offer even more competitive rates on auto insurance for business vehicles. Similar to auto insurance for small businesses, this type of coverage does not offer coverage for employees' personal vehicles.
5. Commercial Auto Insurance - For businesses with commercial trucks and specialized vehicles, this type of coverage will protect your asset and provide coverage for business-related accidents, injuries and damages while operating the insured vehicles.
Commercial Auto Insurance in Different States
It's our business to help your business. We work wit a vast number of commercial auto insurance providers in every state across the United States. Please keep in mind that the rules and regulations on commercial auto insurance are different in each and every state. Each state has its own Department of Motor Vehicles and Chamber of Ecommerce. Select your state below to learn more about commercial auto insurance in your local state:
Types of Commercial Auto Insurance Coverage Available
Commercial auto insurance enables your business to move forward by offering a peace of mind. This is especially important for transportation businesses where they rely on their company vehicles to run their businesses. Insurance Calculator Inc. partners with the leading commercial auto insurance companies throughout the United States and provides you with a wide range of coverage on auto insurance for your business.
1. Commercial Auto Liability Coverage - If any of your employees is involved in an at-fault accident with an insured company vehicle, this type of coverage will provide financial coverage to protect your company against any bodily injury claims from any third party involved.
2. Commercial Collision Coverage - This type of coverage will provide financial coverage for any damage done to any insured company vehicles regardless of who is at fault in the accident. The insured company will be required to pay a fixed amount in deductibles during the claim process.
3. Commercial Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Coverage - if any of your employees is involved in a not-at-fault accident with a company vehicle where the third party involved does not have liability coverage or has limited liability coverage, commercial uninsured and underinsured motorists coverage will help you pay for any bodily injury claims from your employees.
4. Commercial Comprehensive Coverage - When you have a large pool of vehicles for your business, you are effectively carrying more risks for damages from theft, vandalism, or natural disasters such as earthquake, tornado, hail, flood, tsunami, fire...etc.
5. Commercial Auto Insurance for Rental Vehicles - If your business requires renting vehicles from time to time, this type of coverage will provide limited liability, comprehensive, and collision coverage on rental vehicles for business use.
6. Commercial Auto Insurance for Employee Vehicles - If you have employees who are willing to use their own vehicles for business use, this type of coverage will provide limited liability, comprehensive, and collision coverage for the duration of which the vehicle is being used for business purposes.
Why Businesses Choose Insurance Calculator Inc.
Businesses choose and stay with us on their auto insurance needs for one primary reason - we care. From choosing the right coverage to the claim process, we understand (at least we try the best) the needs of each business client. We train our staff to handle each client from the client's perspectives.
1. Exceptional Coverage - We provide a wide range of auto insurance products for various types of businesses. Whether of you are a rental company, a trucking company, a taxi company, or an auto dealership, we customize your insurance policy based on the needs and requirements of your business.
2. Dedicated Insurance Specialists - We assign each client with a dedicated insurance specialist. This point of contact is trained to understand the industry of your business and assist you in all circumstances.
3. Five Star Claim and Repair Process - The main reason for having commercial auto insurance is to have the peace of mind knowing that accidents will not affect the operation of your business. When it comes to business, we treat each claim and repair process with the highest level of priority.
4. Discounts Available - Because we work with hundreds of commercial auto insurance companies throughout the nation, quite often we receive exclusive discounts for our clients. "We maintain good relationships with the companies we work with. And as a result, we receive discounts exclusive to our users," said Eric, CEO of Insurance Calculator Inc.
5. Innovative Quotes Comparison Platform - We have designed our system to be extremely easy and quick to use. We understand the value of your time. At Insurance Calculator Inc., users can start comparing quotes from multiple commercial auto insurance providers in a matter of seconds, saving both time and money.
Related Blog Entries